How can I pay for my order with credit\debit card?
You can use any of the payment types listed below to pay for your order. We take your security very seriously, therefore your details are safe with us.
Please see below the payment methods we accept:
Please note that ANNIE CLOTH does not collect your credit/debit card number or personal information when you make a payment. We also take fraud very seriously too, so all credit and debit card holders are subject to validation and authorisation by both us and the card issuer. To better protect our customers when making online payments by card you may be presented with 3D secure security measures when paying. This is dependent on your bank issuer and may require you to enter a password or get a security code via email or phone, or the bank issuer requires additional interaction, either through fingerprint, two-factor authentication, or similar methods based on authentication factors. For more questions regarding the authentication, please consult your card-issuing bank for information.
My payment was declined when using with credit\debit card, what should I do?
1. Place your order again
If your payment has been declined, then you'll need to place your order again. We're not able to reinstate an order once the payment has been declined.
2. Make the relevant checks
To help ensure your order is not declined when placing a new order we suggest checking the following:
Check the card details on your to make sure the information is correct, e.g. the expiry date .
Make sure you enter the security code correctly - that's the three digit number on the back of your card.
Your card issuer may have declined your payment - as they don't tell us the reason for this, it's best to check with them or contact your bank.
If you've checked all of the above, try paying with another card or another payment method.
3. Next steps
If your payment has been declined through the 3D secure security measures you’ll need to contact your bank for further information.
Whereas, if you've received an error message, please contact us with as many details as you can about the issue - including the error messages you receive, and we'll try to resolve it as soon as we can.
Pay with PayPal
PayPal is an easy way to integrate today’s most popular payment methods. And PayPal makes it simple to add new payment methods whenever they become available.
Firstly, you can set up a Paypal account on the PayPal website. It only takes minutes to open a PayPal account and it’s free. And then when pay with Paypal, you will be redirected to the PayPal payment page, where you can confirm your payment by logging in with your PayPal username and password.
Also You may still check out even without a PayPal account. To do so, please click on”Pay with Debit/Credit Card” and you will be redirected to a secure page where you can enter your credit card information or complete your payment safely via PayPal.
Why pay with PayPal?
It's safer: shop at thousands of websites without sharing your financial details.
It's faster: with no need to type in your card details, you can check out in a few clicks.
It's easier: all you need is an email address and password to pay online.
Enjoy the power to pay later
PayPal buy now, pay later with Pay in 4, interest free
How it works?
1. Choose PayPal at checkout, then tap Pay Later before selecting Pay in 4
2. Get a decision in seconds and make your first payment to complete the purchase
3. Make the remaining 3 payments, one every two weeks, in the app or online
* Please note,PayPal pay later is only available in the US now and it should be approved by Paypal when the payment processing, if it is not available you won’t see this payment option at checkout.
Just one more thing...
1. Pay in 4 is available to consumers upon approval for purchases of $30-$1,500. Pay in 4 is not currently available to residents of Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Wisconsin, or any U.S. Territories. Loans to California residents are made or arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law License. PayPal, Inc. is a Georgia Installment Lender Licensee, NMLS #910457. Rhode Island Small Loan Lender Licensee. When applying, a soft credit check may be needed, but will not affect your credit score. You must be of legal age in your U.S. state of residence to use Pay in 4. Offer availability depends on the merchant and also may not be available for certain recurring, subscription services.
2. Available on eligible purchases. Limits apply. See PayPal Purchase Protection terms and conditions.
How do I pay for an order using Apple Pay?
We accept Apple Pay as a payment method on our website. If your device and browser are supported by Apple Pay, you will see this payment option at checkout. You can pay with Apple Pay using a Visa, MasterCard, American Express,Discover or JCB card.
Shop Now, Enjoy Now, Pay Later, Interest Free！
Good news! We now accept Afterpay as a payment method that offers interest free payment plans for your online purchases , you can buy what you want today and pay it off in four equal, interest free fortnightly instalments.
What do you need?
1. To be over 18 years of age.
2. Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number.
3. Use an credit or debit card to make the purchase
To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit https://www.afterpay.com/en-US/terms-of-service
* Please note, Afterpay is only available in the US now, if it is not available for your country you won't see this payment option at checkout.
How to pay with Afterpay?
New customers sign up quickly using pre-populated information from checkout.
And check out is even easier for returning customers.
Paying with Klarna
1. What is Klarna?
Klarna offers direct payments, pay after delivery options, and installment plans in a one-click purchase experience that lets consumers pay when and how they prefer to.
2. How it works？
Split the cost of purchase into 4 interest-free, paid every 2 weeks. No interest or surcharges if you pay on time.
You can choose to pay the total amount you need to pay in the same four interest-free installments. The first installment will be charged directly to your card when the order is delivered, and the remaining three installments will be charged to the card every two weeks.
3. Is Klarna available for all products?
No, Klarna is currently available to customers with a US shipping address.
You can choose other payment options in our store if you do not meet the above payment conditions for Klarna.
Learn more about Klarna
For any information on the customer service of Klarna, please click here.